Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Winter-een-mas!

Well, here it is, the first day of Winter-een-mas. For those of you who don't know, Winter-een-mas is the Holiday created by gamers, for gamers. I'd give you an in depth origin of the holiday, but instead I'll just tell you to follow this link.

Needless to say, I'll be spending this holiday playing Video Games. I've only got the first three days off, but I'm going to make it count. Here's my itinerary:
Friday: Finally finish Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door [GC]

Friday night: All night session of WoW with my friend Meredith in Japan.

Saturday: Finally finish Super Paper Mario [GC]

Saturday night: Another all night WoW session (hopefully)

Sunday: Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] & Marvel Ultimate Alliance [Wii]

Happy Winter-een-mas to all, and to all a good game

No comments: